Caitlin Eakins | BFA Critical and Creative Studies, University of British Columbia
Program Coordinator, Graduate Studies
Hélėne Day Fraser | MAA Design, Emily Carr University of Art + Design; BAA Fashion, Ryerson University
Associate Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Master of Design Associate Professor, Faculty of Design
Lee Gilad | MA Comparative Media Arts, Simon Fraser University; BA Art History, Tel Aviv University
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Justin Langlois | MFA, Integrated Media, School of Visual Arts, University of Windsor; BA(H), Communication Studies, University of Windsor
Associate Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Master of Fine Arts, Associate Professor, Faculty of Culture and Community
Steven Lam | Curatorial Studies, Whitney Museum Independent Study; MFA, University of California; BA, Trinity University, Irvine
Dean Faculty of Graduate Studies, Associate Vice President Research,
University Classroom Technical Support
If you need immediate technical support operating built-in av equipment such as mounted projectors, mounted LED monitors, or WePresent throughout the campus, please call the
Collaborative Technologies Support (CTS)
hot line at (604) 630-4559.
Here is how you can call the CTS hot line:
- Use your cell phone to call CTS helpline (604) 630-4559
- If using University phone system, dial the last four digits – 4559
- Use one of the security phones located across the university and dial 4559
- If you would like to book a BlueJeans meeting, or schedule a training session on WePresent or an AV system in a specific room, email CTS@ecuad.ca to set-up an appointment.
- Please do not email CTS if you need immediate assistance. Call the CTS helpline.